There is a strange beauty in the silence of my apartment right now…
I was tagged by hybridbattery!
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
1. Scott Pilgrim Series- Bryan Lee O’Malley
2. Lost at Sea- Bryan Lee O’Malley
3. I Am Here- Ema Tōyama. (Manga)
4. The Warded Man (The Painted Man in the rest of the world)- Petter V. Brett
5. Fahrenheit 451- Ray Bradbury
6. The Things they Carried- Tim O’Brien
7. BioShock: Rapture- John Shirley
8. Le Morte d’Arthur- Sir Thomas Malory
9. The Stand- Stephen King
10. Inferno- Dante
Totally don’t have too many people to tag but we’ll give it a shot:
Finally got a girl to reply to my emails on Match.com and after 2 she goes to hidden profile status… Guess she didn’t want to talk to me afterall…
My hopes WERE up.
I am proud to be one of those professionals